19 Jan 2021 💻 Webinar: Innovation – CMMS 4.0: project yourself into the world of Industry 4.0
BEMAS veranstaltet am 19. Jänner 2021 ein spannendes Webinar zum Thema „Innovation – CMMS 4.0: project yourself into the world of Industry 4.0“ Das Webinar wird in englisch durchgeführt und hält folgende Inhalte für Sie bereit:
Management tools such as CMMS are designed to help manufacturers meet the technical and economic performance challenges of maintenance management. Equipped with business functionalities and innovations based on the Internet of Things, mobility and BIM, CMMS support maintenance professionals in their continuous improvement process and accelerates their entry into the world of industry 4.0, Smart Building, etc.
During this webinar, you will learn how to dematerialise maintenance processes, from sending work orders to drawing up work reports, using the mobile applications CARL Touch, CARL Express and CARL Flash. You will learn the advantages of a (carto)graphic integration in a CMMS with CARL Maps, CAD and BIM. Furthermore, you will learn about predictive maintenance in an IoT platform dedicated to maintenance activities.
- About CARL Berger-Levrault Benelux
- The CARL Source Factory software and its mobile applications
- CARL Touch: a mobile CMMS solution on smartphone or tablet
- CARL Xpress: an application for technicians and service providers
- CARL Flash: an application for service requests
- Live demonstration of the CARL Source software
- Innovations in CARL Source 6 for the industry of the future